Citizens of Russia need to submit the South Korea Electronic Travel Authorization application form in order to request the K-ETA online.
This electronic form is extremely simple, straightforward, and easy to complete, taking no more than 20 minutes in total. Russians must be prepared to follow 3 simple steps:
- Completing personal and travel information
- Double-checking that all data is truthful, correct, and accurate
- Paying the Korea ETA processing fee
The application form also includes some health-related and security-related questions, which ensure the safety of travelers visiting South Korea.
Some of the personal travel details required from Russians are the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Country of citizenship
- Contact details
- Passport country and number
- Passport expiry and issuance date
- Travel plans in South Korea
- Accommodation and proof of onward travel
When paying the K-ETA fee, citizens of Russia must verify their credit or debit card is authorized for online, international transactions.