In order to keep the process simple, Ukrainian authorities do not have any stringent requirements considering the visa application.
Indonesian visitors only need to complete basic details to apply for the Ukraine eVisa.
The basic documents that the applicant needs to start the application process include:
- An Indonesian passport
- A functional email address
- A payment medium (primarily a debit or credit card) to pay the fee
Apart from the above-listed documents, citizens of Indonesia need to provide some supporting information, such as:
- A recent passport-size photo
- A scan of the passport’s biographical section
- Proof of travel insurance
- Proof of sufficient funds for the entire duration of the stay
If this is the applicants’ first trip abroad, it is highly recommended that they read the general visa conditions for Indonesian citizens.