There are only a few basic entry requirements that Indians must abide by in order to successfully obtain the online visa to Ukraine and then be allowed to enter.
The documents required include having:
- A valid Indian passport
- A valid email address for correspondence
- A debit or credit card to pay the eVisa fee
In order to complete the application process, Indian citizens need to submit certain personal, travel, and passport details, including:
- Passport number, expiry date, and issuing date
- Date of arrival in the country
- Full name, date of birth, and nationality
The eVisa for Ukraine also includes some important health and security questions, which need to be answered accurately along with a declaration.
Some supporting documents are also required with the application, and include:
- Recent passport-size photograph of the Indian applicant
- Valid insurance policy with minimum EUR 30,000 coverage
- Copy of the Indian passport’s biographical page
- Documents confirming sufficient funds for the duration of the stay
For more broad questions regarding requirements when traveling abroad from India, passengers are advised to check the general visa conditions for Indian citizens.