Before making any arrangements for their holiday in the UAE, we recommend reading through the visa requirements for Filipino citizens. They will find information regarding the conditions they must meet to obtain a valid travel permit and which countries they can visit with an eVisa.
The basic requirements for the Emirati eVisa Filipino petitioners must meet include the following:
- Have a Filipino passport valid for at least 180 days on their arrival date in the UAE
- Supply a digital image of the information page of the passport
- Provide a passport-style photograph in color of the applicant
- Possess a bank card to pay the eVisa processing fee
- Use a frequently accessed email address to request the eVisa
Travelers from the Philippines should ensure their passport is valid for 6 months or more on their arrival in the UAE. If this condition is not met, we require you submit it for renewal with the local authorities before beginning the eVisa petition.
Filipino applicants should also confirm they supply a good quality color id photo and a readable digital image of their passport’s biographical page. Since the application is entirely online, we recommend checking the debit or credit card that will be used to pay the processing fee has been activated for online payments.
Filipinos must have confirmed their travel itinerary since they will be required to share their Emirates flight number, port of entry, and arrival date while filling out the eVisa form.