This website is the property of Online Global Applications S.L., VAT number B67132241, with registered office at Av. Litoral nº 12-14, planta 5a, 08005, Barcelona, Spain (hereinafter, referred to as the “Company”, “we” or “our”).
Information and website services
This Website has been created to provide the most up-to-date information regarding Online Visa requirements, Electronic Travel Authorizations, and application processes to travelers around the world.
Moreover, we also provide the latest news of multiple governments’ visa regulations. We are committed to help travelers with our 5 years of industry experience in Online Visa and Electronic Travel Authorization processing.
We aim to provide our user a stress-free travel experience, providing insightful tips in our travel guides.
We make our best efforts to provide updated and truthful information and to avoid any errors in the content of this website.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of third-party websites mentioned on our website and /or included directly or indirectly on this website through external links. These websites are mentioned or linked to for information purposes only. We reserve the right to withdraw unilaterally, at any time, any link of a third party website. We also do not assume any responsibility for breaches of the applicable legislation which these third parties may incur.
We do not assume any responsibility for the content of any forum or discussion in chat rooms, blogs or other types of transmissions that may be associated with this website.
- Make inappropriate or illicit use of our website content, as well as the information about the services or products offered on our website ranking list, nor use them to engage in activities which are illegal or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties.
- Restrict or prevent any other User from using and enjoying this website.
- Copy, distribute or modify any part of this website without our prior written authorization.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on the use of the website.
- Send or disseminate information, codes, or content that could reduce, harm, disturb, or impede any User’s access or normal use of this website and/or damage or harm our equipment (such as servers or networks connected to the website) or to other Users. This includes, but is not limited to, malware, viruses, logic bombs, etc.
- Use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose any content of this website, without our prior written authorization.
- The User agrees to respect our industrial and intellectual property rights and/or those of third parties.
In order to maintain the quality, security, and availability of the present website, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently restrict, prohibit, or block the access and/or use of the website to a User in the following situations (an enunciative title, but not limited):
- When the User uses any part of the website inappropriately.
- When a security error or unauthorized access to the website is detected.
Third Party websites
This website may contain links to third-party websites.
By using this website the User also agrees to release the company from liability for any damage he/she might suffer as a result of errors, defects, or omissions in the information provided, so long as it is due to third party conduct.
The User’s interaction with a third-party’s website is at the User’s sole discretion and risk. Therefore, we are exempt from any liability arising from the use of the third-party website or its services by the User. Therefore, if the User has any questions or complaints regarding such websites or services, the User should contact the owners of the corresponding website.
Limitation of Guarantees and Liability
We cannot guarantee that this website will be maintained without interferences, interruptions, delays, errors, or omissions for reasons beyond our control, such as possible damages to our website caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions, beyond our control. Therefore, the content of this website is provided “as is”, without the establishment of explicit or implied warranties of any kind.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we make every effort to ensure that browsing takes place in optimum conditions and to be as accurate as possible and to avoid errors in the content and information provided on the website. In any case, we will be exempt from any liability arising from possible errors in the content and information not attributable to us that may appear on the web .
Likewise, the company cannot assume any responsibility:
- For damages derived from any action carried out by the User based on the information provided on the website.
- For the content of any forum or debate in chat rooms, blogs, or other types of transmissions that may be associated with this website.
- That may arise from the transmission of information between Users.
Intellectual Property Rights
The totality of the elements contained in this website, whether it be texts, articles, descriptions, images, graphics, sounds, videos, brands, logos, interactive features, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the contents and elements included therein, and the software necessary for its operation, access and utilization are the property of the company. All elements of the present website are protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights of the company, which must be respected by the User.
The contents and information on the present website are provided to the User only to be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. The User can view all the elements of our website, print them, copy them, and store them on their computer or any other physical support, as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. However, the reproduction, copying, distribution, public communication, transformation or, in general, any use of the protected elements of this website without the company’s prior written consent is totally prohibited.
Likewise, trademarks and logos of third parties that may appear on our site could be protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights of their owners and must be respected by the User.
We reserve all industrial and intellectual property rights that are not expressly granted or indicated on this website and that correspond to us in accordance with the current applicable legislation.
The personal data that the User provides to us, or that we obtain of their navigation and/or use of our website, will be processed in accordance with the provisions of our Privacy and Cookies Policies.
The company adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all this, in accordance with what is established in the current applicable legislation on protection of personal data .
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to access, process and disclose the User’s personal data, as well as information regarding the User’s navigation or use of our website, when necessary, to (an enunciative title, but not limited): (i) comply with the applicable legislation, (ii) comply with government requests or judicial or police requirements that we may receive, (iii) prevent, detect and manage security violations of our website or to solve technical incidents (iv) respond to requests for User support or (v) protect our industrial and intellectual property rights.
The information provided on this website is in no way intended to affect the credibility of government agencies or constitute legal advice. Therefore, Users are completely free to request information on visas from official bodies and/or legal advice.