Effectiveness date: December, 2020
The present website is not owned, operated, sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated to Governments or any governmental agency.
Information and Website Services
The present website can only be used by adults with legal capacity. Therefore, if you do not have the required legal age under the applicable laws and regulations of your country, please do not visit or use this website. In this sense, the Company reserves the right to block access to this website, without prior notice, to Users who do not comply with this requirement
We offer information about Electronic Travel Authorization applications for foreign nationals to visit a country, and we provide a professional assistance service in submitting said applications before the corresponding Government on behalf of the applicant. Also, we offer useful information about the entry requirements for touristic visits for almost every country in the world. In addition, the individual can apply for one or more Electronic Travel Authorizations for one or several persons to travel to one same destination (hereinafter, “the Services”).
Please note that the approval or denial of an Electronic Travel Authorization application is an exclusive competence of the corresponding Governments.
The Services offered through this website are subjected to the mandatory acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The information provided on this website is based on information available to the public from the Governments. However, the relevant information has been compiled, organized and automated so that the interested party can easily consult it and, where appropriate, complete his/her immigration application form easily.
The Company will exert its best efforts to keep the information and eligibility requirements about the Electronic Travel Authorization up to date, according to the corresponding Governments’ updates, to avoid any errors in the contents of this website. However, if you detect any inaccuracy, we ask you to please contact our Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org and warn them about it.
In any case, the Company will be exempt from any responsibility derived from eventual errors in the contents of this website, except for those extremes that are required by applicable laws and regulations.
Rules of Conduct
- Hire the Services offered if you do not meet the required legal age and have the legal capacity to contract according to applicable laws and regulations of your country.
- Make inappropriate or illicit use of our website content, as well as the information about the Services offered and/or use it to engage in illegal activities or those harmful to the interests or rights of the Company and/or of third parties;
- Restrict or prevent any other User from using and enjoying this website;
- Copy, distribute or modify any part of this website without prior written authorisation from the Company with or without commercial purposes;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on the use of the website;
- Send or disseminate information, codes, or content that could reduce, harm, disturb or impede any User’s access or normal use of this website and/or damage or harm equipment belonging to the Company (like servers or networks connected to the website) or to other Users. This includes but is not limited to malware, viruses, logic bombs, etc;
- Breach the Company’s intellectual property rights, this includes but is not limited to, use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose any content of this website, without prior written authorisation from the Company.
- Breach third parties’ intellectual property rights in connection to the access or use of this website.
Limitation of Guarantees and Liability
The use of the present website is at the User’s own responsibility and risk. The Company makes its best efforts to ensure the availability of the website and the safe navigation of the user. However, access to this website may be punctually interrupted by maintenance tasks and/or the upload of updates of the contents and/or services offered through it. Also, we cannot guarantee that the website will be maintained without interruptions, delays, errors, or omissions for reasons beyond our control, as well as for possible damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusion beyond our control.
The Company nor its partners, suppliers, employees or representatives will be responsible for (i) any errors, inaccuracies, incongruities or omissions in the information provided on this website, (ii) if the content and information on this website is used by a User or a third party with illegal purposes and/or to cause damage to other Users, third parties or to the reputation of the Company or (iii) improper operation of the website as a result of maintenance work, a faulty configuration of the User’s computer equipment or the insufficient capacity to support the loading and viewing of this website or to use the services offered through it.
In the same way, the Company will not assume any responsibility for access to this website by Users under the required legal age according to their country’s applicable laws and regulations, being the responsibility of their parents and/or legal guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity and/or use of the Internet by their dependent children or minors; to prevent their access to websites whose content is not suitable or recommended for minors, as well as the sending of personal data without the prior authorisation of their parents or legal guardians.
Intellectual Property Rights
www.onlinevisa.com is a domain registered by the Company. Therefore, it cannot be used in connection with other products and/or services other than those Services offered on this website, in any way that may cause confusion between Users and/or Customers of the Company and/or discredit the Company.
The totality of the elements contained on this website, whether it be texts, articles, descriptions, images, graphics, sounds, videos, brands, logos, interactive features or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the content and elements included therein, and the software necessary for its operation, access and utilization are owned by the Company or by the partners of the company with whom we have submitted the corresponding licenses. All the elements of the present website are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights that must be respected by the User and/or Customer. A copyright notice in the homepage of this website also informs the User of this matter.
The reproduction, copying, distribution, public communication, transformation or, in general, any use of the protected elements of this website with or without commercial purposes, without the Company’s prior written consent, is expressly and totally forbidden.
The access and use of this website does not under any circumstance transfer the company’s intellectual property rights to the User and/or Customer, nor the granting of a license or authorisation.
The appropriate technical and organizational measures have been adopted in order to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and security of the personal data processed.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws