Terms and Conditions
Effectiveness date: April, 2021
The present website is owned and operated by Online Global Applications S.L (hereinafter, “we” or the/our “Company”), which is a private company with Tax ID number B67132241, its registered office at Av. Litoral nº 12-14, planta 5a, 08005, Barcelona, Spain, and contact email: email@example.com.
The Company is not affiliated, owned, or operated by the Government or any governmental agency. We, among others, offer a professional assistance service in submitting Electronic Travel Authorization applications, for one or more persons, before the Government, in order for foreign nationals to visit a country (hereinafter, the “Services”). For further information, check the “About our Services” section.
The present Terms and Conditions establish the conditions of hiring the Services offered on the present website, and they must be accepted by the User, before confirming the payment of the costs of the Electronic Travel Authorization application(s) process. Said acceptance will be an express and clear statement by the User that he/she has read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The confirmation of payment automatically confers the User the status of Customer and its bonding with these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter, “you”, “your”, “the Customer”).
The Company reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions, in accordance with new legislative and/or jurisprudential requirements and/or business needs or interests, at any time and without prior notice to the User and/or Customer. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately, at the same time it is published on this website.
These Terms and Conditions will always be available on this website, so that the User and/or Customer can consult them at any time.
The service provision contract may be formalized, in English wording, which will prevail in any case.
For any doubt or question related to these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us through our Customer Service Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact form.
About our Services
As previously said, this website is owned and operated by a private agency which is not affiliated, enforced, operated, or owned by any Government. We offer information about Electronic Travel Authorization applications for foreign nationals to visit a country, and we provide a professional assistance service in submitting said applications before the Government on behalf of the applicant. Moreover, we offer useful information about the entry requirements for touristic visits for almost every country in the world. In addition, the customer can apply for one or more Electronic Travel Authorizations for one or several persons to travel to one same destination. However, it must be highlighted that the approval or denial of an Electronic Travel Authorization application is an exclusive competence of the Government.
Our professional Services, among others, consist of:
1. Electronic Travel Authorization information:
a. Within our website, users can find useful information regarding:
a.1 The policies of the country to which the traveler desires to travel to, so that he/she as a foreign national can successfully enter and remain for an determinate period of time. For further information, see our website’s “Visa Policy” section.
a.2 Whether or not they require an Electronic Travel Authorization to travel to an specific country. In the event that it is needed, we indicate to them all of the steps that must be followed in order to obtain it. For further reference, see our website’s “Visa Requirements” section.
a.3 In the event that travelers cannot find information about what requirements they need to travel to a certain country, we facilitate to them the “Visa Checker” section in most of the pages, which they can consult at any time to figure out what type of Electronic Travel Authorization is required or not to travel to the desired country according to their nationality and final destination.
Please bear in mind that the Electronic Travel Authorization requirements vary by country and also depend on the nationality of the traveler, as well as the duration and purpose of the intended stay.
b. We give tips and provide Users and/or Customers with useful information while completing their Electronic Travel Authorization application form.
c. We keep Users and/or Customers updated by publishing news about the Government policies in our website’s “News” section.
2. Before the application is submitted:
- Verify that the Customer has fulfilled all the information required in the Electronic Travel Authorization application form and, when necessary, contact the Customer to guarantee that the personal data and private information provided by him/her is truthful, correct, and complete.
3. After the application is submitted:
- Keep the Customer informed about the status of her/his Electronic Travel Authorization application, such as that it has already been submitted and/or if the Government has required more personal information and/or additional documentation in order to assess his/her application.
Processing times for an Electronic Travel Authorization application will be communicated via email once the application has been completed and submitted. They are based on processing times provided by the Government under normal circumstances. However, please be aware that, at its discretion, the Government may request additional information and/or documentation which may affect the standard processing time. In addition, we may contact the Customer via email and/or phone for additional information in order to process your online applications and resolve any further requests.
- Communicate to the Customer the result of their Electronic Travel Authorization application and, if applicable, the result of any third party’s applications that the Customer has completed on their behalf, that is, the approval or denial of said application(s)by the Government. Please note that if the Customer has purchased the Services on behalf of another traveler, it will be his/her sole responsibility to: (i) inform them about the Government’s decision of approving or denying their application; (ii) sending the traveler on whose behalf the Electronic Travel Authorization has been purchased, if necessary, the corresponding documents needed to be presented once they arrive in the desired country, and; (iii) forward the Approved Travel Authorization, if applicable.
In the event that the Electronic Travel Authorization(s) is/are approved, it/they will be sent to you in PDF format to the same email address you provided us when you completed your application and/or our services were hired. You may also be able to access OVM (Onlinevisa Manager) in order to download the approval at any time. Moreover, if the Electronic Travel Authorization has been approved by the Government, Customers may receive a message to their phone indicating that they can access their Electronic Travel Authorization approval by means of checking their email or OVM.
We strongly recommend that you check the personal data and information on your Electronic Travel Authorization before traveling to the desired country. If you find out that you have made a mistake when completing your application form, please contact our Customer Service Department as soon as possible.
Additionally in connection with our professional assistance services regarding Electronic Travel Authorisation applications, individuals will have the possibility to purchase other additional services when these add-ons are offered on the present website (hereinafter, “the Additional Services”):
Travel Health Certificate: a health declaration which some destination countries require the traveler to compulsorily complete before entering the country to prevent the spread of disease. The contact details and travel information provided can be used by the Governmental Authorities to track the health status of visitors.
This service can be also requested separately/individually on the homepage of our website, which means, it can be obtained even if the Electronic Travel Authorisation application has not been requested.
Travelers can make their health declaration electronically, before their trip or physically, upon arrival at the airport of the destination country. It is recommended that this is made in advance in order to speed up the process of going through the airport’s immigration controls.
Travelers who make their health declaration electronically receive a reference number and/or a code that they will be required to present on the airport’s immigration controls. This procedure can be carried out by the traveler on their own, but without the advantages that our assistance service offers.
Please note that having the Travel Health Certificate does not guarantee entry to the destination country, as the admission criteria are the exclusive competence of the Immigration Authorities.
Embassy registration: providing the Embassy your contact details and those of your trip is an optional procedure but it is usefulfor different purposes like helping the Embassy (i) to contact you in case of a family emergency, (ii) to send you information regarding safety conditions in your destination country, etc. This service is only for adults.
Furthermore, we offer a 24/7 multilingual Customer Service Department that is available at all times to attend information inquiries regarding the Electronic Travel Authorization application process and/or eligibility requirements and/or policies, as well as to resolve any doubts that may arise while completing the application form. For further information, please see the “Customer Service” section.
Hiring our Services
To hire our Services:
- You must be an adult and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts, according to the applicable national laws and regulations of your birth and/or residence country; and/or
- You must guarantee to us you are a parent and/or legal guardian in the case that the Electronic Travel Authorization application is for a minor.
To hire our Services you must follow the steps below:
Step 1: Complete the Electronic Travel Authorization application form(s) with truthful, correct, and complete personal data and private information. This is one big point as the Electronic Travel Authorization application is submitted with the information provided by the applicant.
Step 2: Accept the “Declaration of the applicant” statement. In this step, you will be given the opportunity to review all the information provided in the Electronic Travel Authorization application form, and, if applicable, the forms you are completing on behalf of a third party or third parties, before going to the payment and you must expressly accept the present Terms and Conditions. For further information, please see the “Technical means for correcting errors” section.
Step 3: Before proceeding to the payment page you will have the opportunity to select the Additional Services offered by clicking on the corresponding checkbox.
Please note that the information to manage your Travel Health Certificate (if hired as an additional service) and/or Embassy registration is obtained from your Electronic Travel Authorization application form. However, it is also possible that additional information and/or documentation may be requested by email to correctly complete the formality you have selected.
Step 4: Select your preferred payment method among those indicated on our website and/or payment page and enter your payment information. Please see the “Costs” section for further information regarding the costs of our professional assistance services. By confirming the payment of the costs (i) you reconfirm your willingness to hire our private assistance services to submit the Electronic Travel Authorization application(s) and, when selected, to purchase the Additional Services offered and (ii) you acknowledge that you have been informed and agree with the costs of these add-ons. Please see the “Costs” section, for further information on this regard.
Please bear in mind the provision of the Services and Additional Services will begin once the payment of the costs has been authorized and confirmed. You will receive an email confirming the services you have hired. At this point, the services provision contract is considered formalized and these Terms and Conditions enter into force and are binding upon you and the Company.
Please bear in mind the Services will begin once the payment of the costs has been authorized and confirmed. You will receive an email confirming that your request for hiring our professional services of submission of Electronic Travel Authorization or Travel Health Certificate has been received correctly, informing you about the processing times and other relevant information regarding your final destination country, as well as with a link so you can access your application at any time. At this point, the services provision contract is considered formalized and these Terms and Conditions enter into force and are binding on you and the Company.
We are completely upfront regarding the costs of the Electronic Travel Authorization application process. It is a one-off payment which include: our private processing service fee, which may range from $19 to $139, for assessing an application, in addition to the Government fees that may range from zero cost to $159. + the cost of the Additional Service selected.
Our private service fees for managing the obtaining of a Travel Health Certificate (if purchased as an additional service) is a one-off payment for $12 to $14
There are no surprises and no hidden extra charges. The total cost of your Electronic Travel Authorization application will be shown on the payment page, so you can check it before entering your payment information.
Our private processing service fees may change from time to time due to business strategy, objectives or needs. The new service fee will be effective immediately, at the same time it is published on this website, and can be implemented without giving prior notice to Users and/or Customers. However, the new service fee is not retroactive and it will not affect Customers who have already hired our services before the change.
Likewise, please note that the Government can also modify its fees at any time, being a circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
Moreover, it must be highlighted that our rate is expressed in US dollar (USD / $), with all current and applicable taxes included. If the Customer incurs any commission for currency exchange or surcharges imposed by the Customer’s bank or by the issuer of the Customer’s card, our company will not be held responsible for it and, therefore, will not grant the Customer any compensation or reimbursement for such circumstances.
You may use different methods of payment to hire our Services. The payment methods we accept are indicated on our website and/or the Services payment page.
Do not attempt to make a payment in a way other than those specified on our website. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of payment or any other damages that may arise from this action.
By confirming the payment of the costs of your Electronic Travel Authorization application(s) and Additional Services selected or only the Travel Health Certificate, you acknowledge and confirm that:
- You have been informed and agree with the costs of the Electronic Travel Authorization application(s) process.
- The debit/credit card used in the payment is yours or you are the legitimate holder. Therefore, the Company will not assume any responsibility in case you are not the holder or legitimate holder of the card, since this circumstance is beyond our reasonable control. However, if necessary, the Company will provide appropriate cooperation to the Customer and/or law enforcement and/or judicial authorities, for the detection and/or investigation of fraudulent operation(s) linked to the debit or credit card used to make payment for our Services.
Please be informed that:
- If your debit/credit card has been blocked/declined/expired, we will be unable to process the payment of services fee and, therefore, our services will not be rendered. For any financial problems you might be experiencing, please contact your payment entity.
- The credit cards may be subjected to checks and authorizations by the issuing bank. If said entity does not authorize the intended payment, the Company will not provide the Services and we will not assume any type of responsibility for lack of provision and/or delays in the provision of our professional processing services.
Furthermore, in the event that Customers detect an undue or unacknowledged charge in connection with our Services on the card used to contract them, please contact our Customer Service Department as soon as possible by writing to them at email@example.com in order to ensure that Online Global Applications S.L can correctly assist you, as well as take the corresponding steps that the Company deems appropriate.
The Customer will be able to access his/her payment information at any time by means of clicking on the link that will be provided to them within their payment confirmation email.
Merchant of Record
Please be informed that the Merchant of Record is Online Global Applications S.L., a company with TAX ID number B67132241, inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in volume 46279, section 12, sheet 515030, registration 1, and registered office at Av. Litoral nº 12-14 , planta 5a, 08005, Barcelona, Spain and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Merchant of Record will make and manage the collection of the total costs of assistance services hired and, where appropriate, refunds made to and/or requested by the Customer. For further information, please see the “Refund Policy” section.
The Merchant of Record will make and manage the collection of the total costs of the Electronic Travel Authorization application(s) process and, where appropriate, refunds made to and/or requested by the Customer. For further information, please see the “Refund Policy” section.
The Merchant of Record has put in place the maximum measures to ensure the reliability and security of communications and interactions between the User and/or Customer and this website in a completely secure manner. In this regard, please note that the payment card data is transmitted directly through a secure connection to the information systems of our payment service provider(s). Therefore, we do not have access to or store your complete payment card data.
The Merchant of Record will also issue the invoice for the charges made when requested by the Customer to the Customer Service Department. The Customer expressly authorizes the Merchant of Record to send the invoice in an electronic format.
Technical means for correcting errors
Prior to making payment for the costs of our professional assistance services make sure you review all the personal data and other private information you have provided on your application form and make changes if necessary. If you have made an error, it is important that you correct it before proceeding to the payment page, since your Electronic Travel Authorisation application as well as others formalities are submitted with the exact information provided by the interested person.
Customer satisfaction is one of the Company’s priorities. Consequently, we offer our Customers the option to apply for a refund in the event that they are not satisfied with our professional assistance services.
If you wish to request a refund, you will need to complete and submit a re quest by means of the Contact Form in the link below, stating clearly the reason for the refund.
The refund request will be evaluated within 72 hours since its receipt. Our Customer Service Department will review the reasons and the particular circumstances of your case in order to assess the approval or denial of the refund requested. In any case, the customer will be informed of the outcome of his/her request.
The refund request must be made by the customer within a maximum period of 120 days of receiving our email confirming the successful payment of our Services of submission of Electronic Travel Authorization applications. After this period of time, no refunds will be approved, unless in exceptional cases, depending on the circumstances of the Customer.
Please be informed that:
- Customers whose Electronic Travel Authorization application has not been submitted before the Government on the date of the refund request will be considered eligible for a full refund.
- Customers whose Electronic Travel Authorisation application has been approved by the Government will be considered eligible for a refund of our service fee. In the case that an approved application refund request is accepted, the fee charged by the Government for the assessment of the approved application is non-refundable; except in particular cases, depending on the circumstances of the customer.
- Customers whose Electronic Travel Authorization application has been denied by the Government may be considered eligible for a full refund upon request and in accordance with the particular circumstances of his/her case, in accordance with our professional service guarantee.
- Customers who have not received their electronic Travel Health Certificate via email on the date of the refund request will be considered eligible for a full refund of our service fee
- In case you are requesting a refund for multiple orders, each refund request needs to be filled in individually by the Customer who has purchased the Services.
If a refund request is accepted by our Customer Service Department:
- The refund will be issued within 72 hours of the receipt of the request via the same payment method that the customer has used to hire our professional services.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the Customer as soon as the refund has been issued.
- Depending on the customer’s bank, the refund process can take up to ten (10) business days to be completed. The Customer Service Department will review the reasons and the particular circumstances of each case in order to assess the approval or denial of the refund requested. In any case, the customer will be informed of the outcome of his/her request.
Withdrawal Right and Cancellation
In accordance with the exceptions established by the currently applicable laws and regulations, being that the Electronic Travel Authorization application is a clearly personalized document, as it contains your personal data and information as applicant, the Customer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel the provision of our processing Services, provided that your Electronic Travel Authorization application has not yet been submitted before the Government for assessment and approval / denial. If your Electronic Travel Authorization application has already been submitted, it is not possible to cancel the process.
The cancelation request must be made to our Customer Service Department, through our Contact form.
If cancelation is possible and accepted, we will refund you all the charges made when you hired our Services in accordance with our Refund Policy.
Please be aware that the Company reserves the right to cancel the provision of the assistance services if the applicant commits any of the acts described below:
- willingly providing fraudulent, erroneous, incomplete, and/or inaccurate information;
- failing to comply with any of our instructions regarding the Electronic Travel Authorization application or Travel Health Certificate form;
- and/or not responding to our information and/or failing to provide information and/or;
- breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
Also, the Company reserves the right to cancel the submission of an Electronic Travel Authorization application if the applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements established by the Government.
If the Company cancels the provision of the services for the reasons above mentioned, the charges made for the provision of our Services will not be reimbursed to the applicant.
Exemption from Responsibility
In accordance with the “About our Services” and “Hiring our Services” sections, the Company will not assume any responsibility for the following circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control:
- the result of the Government’s decision (approval or denial) regarding one or several Electronic Travel Authorization application(s) as it is an exclusive competence of the Government.
- the denial of one or several Electronic Travel Authorization application(s) as a result from fraudulent, erroneous, incomplete, and/or inaccurate information provided by the applicant.
- if the government first approves one or several Electronic Travel Authorization application(s) and later denies it/them. Please note that in most cases, the Government does not provide the reasons behind its decision.
- delays in obtaining the Electronic Travel Authorization application(s) results, since the response time is handled by the Government.
- the obtention of an erroneous Travel Health Certificate as a result of fraudulent, erroneous, incomplete and/or inaccurate information provided by you.
In line with the above, the Company will also not be held responsible for the following circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control:
- If the Immigration Authorities of the country, before traveling or at the destination, deny to entry to the country to a holder of an Electronic Travel Authorization and/or Travel Health Certificate for any reason, as they have the final decision-making power to refuse or admit the entry of visitors to the country, in accordance with their security protocols and/or laws and regulations.
- If the Immigration Authorities of the Country, before traveling or at the destination, deny entry into the Country to a holder of an Electronic Travel Authorization due to the holder’s authorization information not being accurate and updated.
- If airline personnel deny boarding to a holder of an Electronic Travel Authorization and/or Travel Health Certificate due to the personal details on the authorization not matching the information of the Customer’s passport.
- The Customer who purchases an Electronic Travel Authorization for himself/herself and for several more travelers is exclusively responsible for communicating to them all information in connection with the Electronic Travel Authorization as well as the Electronic Travel Authorizations themselves. Therefore, the Company will not be held responsible for the miscommunication between the Customer and his/her travelers companions.
Likewise, the Company will not be held responsible if:
- the Customer is not an adult nor who has the legal capacity to contract in accordance with the laws and regulations of his/her country and hire the Services. The Company will not assume any responsibility for access to this website by Users under the required legal age according to the applicable laws and regulations of their country of birth or residence, it being the sole responsibility of parents and/or legal guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity and/or use of the Internet by their dependent minors; nor for preventing their access to websites whose content is not suitable or recommended for minors, or the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or legal guardians.
- the Company has received an adult’s personal data and/or private information to submit his/her Electronic Travel Authorization application and/or manage a Travel Health Certificate by an individual without having requested his/her consent to communicate to us his/her personal data. In such case, the Company will inform the interested person how his/her personal data and/or private information has been collected and, where appropriate, we will ask the individual who provided the personal data to the Company to confirm he/she requested the consent of the data subject and, where appropriate, to resolve this situation.
- the Company has received a minor’s personal data and/or private information to submit his/her Electronic Travel Authorization application and/or manage a Travel Health Certificate provided by an individual who is not his/her parent and/or legal guardian. However, as soon as the Company detects and/or becomes aware of this circumstance, it will proceed to take the appropriate measures to fix the situation.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the currently applicable Spanish law.
In case of controversy or disagreement between the Customer and the Company arising from these Terms and Conditions, both parties agree to submit their resolution, at their free choice and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, to the competent Courts and Tribunals of the place of residence of the Customer.
The nullity, total or partial, of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, will not affect the validity of the other provisions.
The non-exercise by the Company of any right provided or derived from these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed, under any circumstances, as a waiver of said right, unless expressly and in writing waived by our company or legal prescription of the action that in each case corresponds accordingly to the applicable current legislation.
We have a 24/7 multilingual Customer Service Department to facilitate communication between you and our Company. You can contact it by different means: email@example.com or through our Contact Form.
Our Customer Service Department will be in charge of answering questions, suggestions and/or complaints regarding the Services offered through this website and, where appropriate, managing the refund requests received.
Please note that we carefully process each individual question/email, so we will respond to you in the shortest time frame possible and, in any case, within the deadline established by the applicable laws and regulations.