Upon receipt of the eVisa, Spanish visitors have a year for their entry into the country. They should take into account the eVisa to access Saudi Arabia can only be used at the following ports of entry:
- King Khalid International Airport
- King Abdulaziz International Airport
- King Fahd International Airport
- Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport
- King Fahd Bridge – Highway crossing
- Al Batha – Highway crossing
Spanish tourists on a cruise holiday can also use the Saudi eVisa at any seaport.
Upon arrival, we recommend Spanish visitors head straight to the queues for eVisa holders to save time at passport controls.
Spanish tourists must abide by the allowed maximum stays on their eVisa (up to 90 days per visit or up to 180 days in a full year spread out in various trips).
Extending the Saudi eVisa is not permitted. If Spanish visitors encounter any unexpected issue and need to stay longer than intended, they must request another visa.