Once they receive the approved eVisa, Italian citizens have up to 1 year to reach Saudi Arabia. If they do not enter the country within these dates, their eVisa will not be valid, and they will need to request another one.
They should also plan their arrival by one of the following authorized Saudi ports of entry:
- King Khalid International Airport
- King Abdulaziz International Airport
- King Fahd International Airport
- Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport
- King Fahd Bridge – Highway crossing
- Al Batha – Highway crossing
Tourists from Italy on a cruise holiday can also use the eVisa for Saudi Arabia at any seaport.
Important: it is imperative that Italian nationals comply with the allowed dates of entry and exit on the Saudi eVisa to avoid any penalties or fines due to overstaying issues.
Extending the Saudi eVisa is not permitted. If travelers from Italy encounter any problems returning to their country within the granted dates, they must contact the local authorities before their current eVisa expires.