The Saudi Arabia eVisa is a multi-visit visa, meaning the holder can use it for multiple trips to the country, for a maximum stay of 90 consecutive days with each entry.
The total number of non-consecutive days a French eVisa holder can stay in Saudi Arabia is 180, and an approved visa is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Once approved, eVisa holders can enter Saudi Arabia via any of the country’s seaports, and via selected airports and land border crossings.
The airports that permit entry with an eVisa are:
- King Khalid International Airport
- King Abdulaziz International in Jeddah
- King Fahd International Airport in Dammam
- Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International
The land border checkpoints that permit entry with the Saudi tourist visa are:
- The King Fahd Bridge from Bahrain
- The Al Batha from the UAE
It’s important to keep in mind that an approved eVisa only permits entry into Saudi Arabia for tourism purposes. French citizens looking to travel to Saudi Arabia for business, or to work or study should contact their nearest Saudi embassy or consulate for further visa information.