Before applying for the Saudi eVisa, we recommend reading through the visa requirements for Dutch passport holders. These conditions include the list of countries travelers from the Netherlands can visit with an online visa.
The prerequisites for the online visa to enter Saudi Arabia are standard requirements for most countries, and Dutch travelers will find them easy to meet. The basic conditions include the following:
- Possess a passport issued by the Netherlands that is valid for at least 180 days on their arrival
- Submit a recent digital, passport-sized ID photo of the Dutch applicant
- Provide a credit or debit card to pay the eVisa processing fee
- Use an email address to register their eVisa application
- Obtain a mandatory medical insurance service offered during the application process
One of the key points regarding the Saudi eVisa is that it is compulsory to obtain health cover to receive an online visa. Therefore, Dutch visitors must hire medical insurance before their trip.
Please note that the Saudi eVisa is automatically linked to the Dutch passport used during their application. This is especially important for travelers from the Netherlands with dual nationality or who have renewed their passports after the application process.
It is key that Dutch citizens enter Saudi Arabia with the same passport used when applying for the online visa.