The application steps for the Saudi Arabia eVisa are straightforward and take a matter of minutes to complete. It no longer requires a visit to an embassy or lengthy phone calls with officials.
Canadian applicants should have certain documents to hand before beginning the application process to save time when filling out the online form.
In line with the Saudi Arabia visa policy, the following documents and information are required when applying for a Saudi Arabia eVisa:
- A passport-style photograph
- A Canadian passport with at least six months’ validity
- A credit or debit card with which to pay the Saudi Arabia eVisa fee
- An email address
Applicants will also be required to input the following information:
- Basic personal details
- Information from their Canada passport (such as date of issue/expiry and passport number)
- Details regarding travel dates and flight information
- Health information
The applicant will also need to fill out some security questions and details about previous travel.
Once the Canadian applicant has filled in the information, it is recommended they double-check that everything is correct, so as not to cause any hold-ups with the application. Then, simply submit the form and the Saudi Arabia eVisa will be processed.