Certain documents and information are required in order for you to successfully complete your application for a Kenya eVisa.
Important: It is recommended that you check carefully that you have everything to hand before beginning your application as if you input incorrect information you cannot edit your application once it is submitted.
You will require:
- A Swedish passport with at least 6 months validity from your date of arrival in Kenya.
- The passport should have a minimum of 2 blank pages for the immigration stamps on entry and exit to Kenya.
- A passport-style and size photograph of the applicant in color.
- A form of payment, such as a credit or debit card, with which to pay the eVisa processing fee.
- A current email address to link to your application. This is where the final approved eVisa will be sent in PDF form.
You will also be asked questions regarding your travel plans to Kenya, such as your flight details into and out of the country, and where you will be staying in Kenya. You will require proof of air travel as part of your application.
You will be required to fill in information from your passport, including your passport number, issue date, and expiry date.
If your passport is stolen or lost before your trip to Kenya you are required to apply for a new eVisa that will link to the new passport. The same applies if your dates of travel change.