The online India visa requirements for German citizens require applicants to have the following documents at hand when submitting an electronic form:
- German passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport’s information page
- Digital photograph of the applicant, passport-style
Nevertheless, there are also varying additional documents that must be uploaded depending on the type of e-Visa for India the German applicant requires:
- A business card containing details of the host company in India (Indian Business e-Visa applications only)
- A letter from the hospital or medical center in India where the applicant will receive treatment/serve as a companion (India Medical e-Visa applications only).
Please note that the medical letter must indicate that the patient will receive treatment for a serious condition in India. Accepted treatments include, but are not limited to, neurosurgery, heart surgery, organ transplants, and gene therapy.