We recommend you read the visa requirements for international travel before applying for the eVisa to visit Ethiopia. The main conditions to obtain the Ethiopian online visa are pretty straightforward, and the most important ones include the following:
- Have a UAE passport valid for at least 180 days on their arrival in Ethiopia
- Save a copy of the biographical page of their passport on the device they plan to use for their application
- Provide a recent passport-style photograph
- Use a frequently accessed email address
- Possess a debit or credit card to pay the eVisa government fee
UAE citizens must confirm they use a passport, which will be valid for 6 months at least on the date they reach Ethiopia. If this condition is not met, we recommend sending them for renewal at their earliest possibility.
Applicants from the UAE must upload a digital copy of their passport’s biographical page and personal photo to the device they will use during their eVisa petition. The Ethiopian online visa is available at the device of your choice (personal computer, tablet, or cell phone).
We recommend Emirati petitioners submit their request with an email id they frequently use. All the communications regarding their application, including the eVisa approval, will be issued by email only.
Lastly, it is best to provide a bank card that has been previously activated for online payments and with sufficient funds.