After entering the required data in the online form, Australian travelers will be asked to attach 2 important documents in a digital format (i.e. scanned).
The documents needed to process an Ethiopia eVisa request for an Australian visitor are as follows:
- Image of the bio page of the Australian passport
- Recent passport-style photo of the applicant
The passport details, including the document number, the date of issue, and the expiry date must also be entered on the application form.
The passport must meet the following criteria for the Australian to obtain an eVisa for Ethiopia:
- Issued by Australia or another eligible country
- Minimum of 6 months’ validity from the planned date of arrival in Ethiopia
If the Australian passport is due to expire less than 6 months after the trip, the traveler should renew it before applying for an Ethiopia eVisa.
Australians must also provide the following items in their application:
- Current email address to receive the eVisa
- Method of payment (credit or debit card) to cover the processing fee