Before beginning the eVisa form, it is best to consult the visa requisites for New Zealanders. Applicants can learn about which countries they can visit with an electronic visa and what conditions they must meet to obtain one.
The requirements citizens from New Zealand must meet for the Cambodian eVisa include the following:
- Possess a New Zealand passport valid for at least 180 days on their arrival date in Cambodia
- Ensure their passport includes at least one empty page for entry and exit stamps
- Supply a recently taken (6 months) ID photo in color
- Use a frequently accessed email address to submit their eVisa petition
- Have a credit or debit card to pay the eVisa processing fee
New Zealand nationals whose passports fall short of the required 6-month validity or do not have a page available for stamps at border controls will need to submit them for renewal with their local authorities.
Travelers from New Zealand with dual nationality must remember to apply for the eVisa with the same passport they will use to enter Cambodia. The electronic visa will be automatically issued to their first passport and cannot be transferred to a second one.