Visitors from Australia have 90 days to use the eVisa for their entry into Cambodia. Failure to do so within this period will render their granted eVisa invalid, and they will need to apply for a new electronic visa.
Australian tourists can reach Cambodia by one of the following international airports compatible with the eVisa:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanoukville International Airport
Travelers from Australia entering Cambodia by road can choose one of the following border crossings where they can also use the eVisa:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province)
- Tropang Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng)
Upon reaching any of these border crossings, Australians can head straight to the queues for arrivals with an eVisa to save time at passport controls. They will be required to submit their approval letter and passport for entry stamps.
Australian nationals must abide by the authorized number of days granted on the eVisa (30). If they encounter any unexpected issues and need to prolong their stay, they can request an eVisa extension at the National Police Immigration Department office.