Before initiating the application for the eVisa, we recommend reading the visa requirements for US citizens. They will find information about which countries they can visit with an online visa and activities they can carry out.
The requirements for the Cambodian eVisa for American travelers include the following:
- Have a US passport with a validity of at least 6 months on the intended date of entry
- Confirm the American passport includes at least 2 blank pages available for entry and exit stamps
- Use a current email address to submit their eVisa application
- Provide a credit or debit card to pay the eVisa processing fee
- Supply a recently taken passport-size ID photo in color
Americans with a passport that does not meet the validity of 180 days or does not include 2 blank pages are advised to send it for renewal with their local authorities before they apply for the eVisa.
US citizens with dual nationality should note the Cambodia electronic visa is electronically linked to the passport they applied with. If they travel to Cambodia with a different travel document, they will not be granted entry.
We recommend that American visitors submit the Cambodia eVisa request with an email address that is frequently accessed and confirming the bank card used to pay the processing fee is activated for online payments.