Before completing the Bahrain eVisa application form, travelers are advised to read through the visa requirements for Indian citizens. These detail which countries Indians are eligible to travel to with an online visa and what conditions they must meet beforehand.
The requirements to apply for the Bahraini eVisa for Indian travelers include the following:
- Possess an Indian passport valid for 180 days on their arrival
- Take a digital image of the passport’s biographical page
- Have a credit or debit card to pay the Bahrain eVisa processing fee
- Register their eVisa application with an email address
- Provide travel plans such as a return ticket of accommodation details
- Share a copy of a stamped bank statement
Indian citizens with a passport with less than 6 months’ validity on their arrival date must send it for renewal with their local authorities at their earliest possibility. Since the Bahrain eVisa process is entirely online, we recommend using an email address that is frequently accessed.
Applicants from India will also have to submit their travel itinerary, including their arrival date or hotel booking. If they plan to stay with a relative or friend, they will have to share their host’s accommodation details.
Lastly, they will also have to ensure their debit or credit card has been previously authorized for international travel and payments.