Before initiating the application process to obtain the eVisa, we recommend reading through the visa requirements for Britons to travel to Bahrain.
The conditions for the Bahrain eVisa are simple to meet and standard for most international destinations. Applicants from the UK must confirm they comply with the following:
- Have a valid British passport
- Supply a digital image of the passport’s biographical page
- Possess a bank card to pay the eVisa processing fee
- Share proof of onward travel (return or onwards ticket)
- Provide an active email address for their eVisa request
The validity of the passport is essential for the eVisa approval. The UK passport must be valid for at least the total length of the visa’s validity and the length of the stay in Bahrain to ensure that the traveler can leave the country on the same passport.
It is advisable to have a passport that will be valid for at least 180 days from the arrival date in Bahrain. If your passport is due to expire sooner, you should renew it before applying for the Bahrain online visa for UK citizens.
For some types of eVisas, Brits must also provide accommodation reservations and proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay (stamped bank statement with a balance of at least BD300).