Before initiating Bahrain’s eVisa application form, it is advised that travelers read the visa conditions for Australian nationals. These include key information about which countries they can travel to with an online visas and they need to obtain them.
The required documents and information for the eVisa for Bahrain include the following:
- Possess an Australian passport valid for 180 days on their arrival in Bahrain
- Use a credit or debit card to pay the eVisa processing fee
- Supply an active email address to register their eVisa request
- Provide a digital image of their passport’s biographical page
- Share their travel itineraries such as return ticket or accommodation details
Australians must ensure the validity of their passport before initiating their petition. If it is not valid for 6 months on their arrival in the country, they should renew it with their local authorities at their earliest possibility.
They should also ensure they possess a readable digital image of their passport’s biographical page. We recommend applicants from Australia to use an email address they regularly access and a bank card that is activated for online payments.
Lastly, Australians must have previously bought their travel tickets and booked their accommodation before applying since this information will be required during their eVisa request.