Applying for an Azerbaijan eVisa is quick and easy. The application form is entirely online, meaning there is no need to visit an embassy or consulate.
The form for UK citizens requires that they follow these instructions:
- Submit basic personal information such as full name, date and place of birth, nationality
- Provide passport details such as number, expiry date and issuance date
- Supply data regarding important travel details, including date of arrival in Azerbaijan and the accommodation address
- Pay the Azerbaijan eVisa processing fee for British applicants
- Wait for the official notification of the approval of the online visa, which will be received via email
Applicants from the United Kingdom are also requested to answer some routine questions related to health and security matters.
Please advise that any mistakes made on the form cannot be changed once the application is submitted for processing. For that reason, it is advised that British travelers double-check their entries carefully to avoid problems or delays.
British citizens traveling to Azerbaijan for purposes other than tourism, business, or medical reasons, such as relocation, are advised to contact the Azerbaijan embassy in London.
As a United Kingdom citizen, you are required to complete the application form for an Azerbaijan eVisa and submit it for approval prior to traveling to Azerbaijan. This ensures that there is plenty of time to process your Azerbaijan eVisa before your dates of travel.